We not only specialise in affordable, professional web design and development, but also provide web-hosting solutions and can help you pick and register the right domain name.
Cr8tech are a leading web design company based in Brierley Hill, near Worcester, West Midlands. We have over 15 years experience in web site design & development.
If you would like to know more about our Worcester Web Design service, give us a call or fill in our online enquiry form.
We make websites that work for you, our professional web design service will meet the requirements of any type or size of business in Worcester.
In our experience, effective web design is a combination of several factors:
- Attractive and fresh design ideas
- A clear understanding of the target audience
- Robust and secure web hosting
Whether you require a simple brochure website, a comprehensive e-commerce website, or a content management system that allows you to control the content, real-time, without incurring additional development costs; cr8tech can custom design a site to suit your needs. Take a look at our web design portfolio to see how we have benefited our customers.
Web Design Worcester – Have an Existing Web Site?
If you are based in Worcester with an existing website, we can offer you a FREE consultation service. This can be used to provide you with an action plan designed to improve the productivity of your website.
Web Design Worcester – Need a New Web Site?
Alternatively if you require a new site this can be designed and built to your requirements. We will advise and guide you through the whole process to ensure that it is as painless as possible.
cr8tech prides itself on providing small and medium sized businesses in Worcester with effective and affordable solutions that will enable you to promote your business to new heights.
Contact us to find out how we can help you.
Web Site Design & Web Development in Worcester
The primary objective of our web sites is to meet the requirements of our client. This will vary from customer to customer. Usually, the purpose of the web site is to attract new customers. The design of the web site is important to reassure, educate and hopefully convince the viewer that they have arrived at the right place, or found exactly what they are looking for.
It is the job of the web site design company, or web site designer, to produce a suitable design that is attractive to the target audience. The web site should be easy to use, functional and encourage people to explore the web site. Web site designers will use a variety of techniques, coding and software during the design and development of a web site.
These may include any combination of the following:
- Drawings & Sketches – are used to quickly produce layouts and visual ideas for the design.
- Adobe Photoshop – is used to produce concept and ‘Internet Ready’ graphics and images.
- Adobe Illustrator – can also be used for producing concepts, graphics and web elements.
- Adobe Flash – can be used to make web animations, movement & interaction on a web site.
- Adobe Dreamweaver – is a WYSIWYG HTML editor used to construct the web site. Dreamweaver can be used to design parts of a web site.
- CSS – Cascading Style Sheets are a style sheet language used to control the look and formatting of a web site.
Open Source & Third Party Web Design Software
cr8tech also utilise Open Source & third party web design software. Open Source is essentially software that is developed by teams of people and is distributed for free on the internet, which means no license fees for our customers. Open Source software covers a variety of web design applications including blogging software and e-commerce software.
cr8tech are familiar with the following:
- Joomla – an award-winning content management system (CMS), which enables you to build Web sites and powerful online applications. Many aspects, including its ease-of-use and extensibility, have made Joomla the most popular Web site software available. Best of all, Joomla is an open source solution that is freely available to everyone.
- OsCommerce – an online shop e-commerce solution that offers a wide range of out-of-the-box features that allows online stores to be setup fairly quickly with ease, and is available for free as an Open Source based solution released under the GNU General Public License.
- WordPress – web software you can use to create a beautiful website or blog. We like to say that WordPress is both free and priceless at the same time.